- Yields: 80 Sandwiches
- Preparation: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) mayonnaise
- 12 slices SALERNO - Provolone Cheese
- 1 cup (250mL) lettuce leaves, chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125mL) apples, finely diced
- 1/2 cup (125mL) red bell peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup (125mL) celery, finely diced
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30mL) Dijon mustard
- In a medium size bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add minced chicken, green onions, celery, red pepper, and apples.
- Toss well until all ingredients are well coated with dressing.
- Lay out tortillas on a flat surface. Arrange three slices of Salerno Provolone Cheese on each tortilla.
- Distribute 1/4 of the chicken mixture evenly on top of the cheese slices, allowing 1/3 of the tortilla on one side to be clear of filling.
- Top with 1/4 of the chopped lettuce.
- Roll tortilla tightly, finishing with plain end on top.
- Cover each tortilla in a plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour, or until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap from tortillas and cut with sharp knife into 1/2 inch rounds. Arrange on a platter and serve.