- Preparation: 86 minutes
- 1 pkg (500g) SALERNO - Mascarpone
- 1/2 cup (125mL) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30mL) brandy
- 2 tsp (10mL) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250mL) whipping cream, chilled
- 1 cup (250mL) strawberries, cleaned and chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) blueberries, cleaned
- Using an electric mixer, beat the first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl to blend. Add 1/2 cup cream; beat until soft peaks form. Add 1/2 cup cream; beat until thick and stiff. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Place chopped strawberries and blueberries in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup sugar and mix. Let berry mixture sit for at least 10 minutes to allow for juices to release.
- In a glass serving dish, place a layer of Mascarpone cream, top with a layer of berries. Repeat the layering to fill glass dish, finishing with a layer of Mascarpone cream.
- Complete the presentation with a few pieces of fresh strawberries and blueberries and shavings of your favorite bittersweet chocolate.