- Yields: 4 Crepes
- Preparation: 75 minutes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup (250mL) granulated sugar
- 2 sprigs tarragon
- 1/2 cup (125mL) water
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) cherries
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) apricots, pitted and sliced
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 1 tbsp (15mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15mL) lemon syrup
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Traditional Ricotta
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Mascarpone
- 1-2 pinches salt
- 2 tbsp (30mL) honey
- 2 tbsp (30mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125mL) ground almond flour
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125mL) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) salt
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 cup (250mL) milk
- 1 tbsp (15mL) butter, melted
- For crêpes, place flour, salt, egg yolk, milk and butter in a food processor or blender. Pulse until smooth.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Fold a third of the batter into the beaten egg whites and mix until lightened. Fold in the remaining batter and mix until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Pour a small ladle of batter into the pan. Tilt the pan and swirl the batter to cover the entire bottom of pan. Cook until golden underneath, 1 minute.
- Flip crêpe over with a rubber spatula and cook until golden underneath, an additional 30 seconds. Remove from pan. Repeat with reserved butter and remaining batter.
- In a non-corrosive pan, add the sugar, tarragon and water. Dissolve the sugar and simmer gently for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add the lemon juice.
- Prepare the cherries by removing pits and cutting in half.
- Prepare the apricots by removing the pits and cutting into slices.
- Set aside.
- In a food processor, mix together Salerno Mascarpone Cheese, Salerno Ricotta Cheese, sugar, syrup and salt. Blend well.
- On a serving plate, place a crêpe coked side up. Spread 2 tbsp of filling evenly to cover most of the crêpe. Fold the crêpe in half and quarter to create a triangle.
- Top with fruit. Drizzle syrup over the fruit and serve immediately.