- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 35 minutes
- 8 slices SALERNO - Halloumi, sliced to your desired thickness
- 1 cup (250mL) grilled peppers, cut thin
- 1 cup (250mL) grilled zucchini, cut thin
- 1 cup (250mL) grilled eggplant, cut thin
- 1 cup (250mL) grape tomatoes, roasted
- 1 cup (250mL) quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup (125mL) micro greens, for garnish
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp (15mL) basil, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125mL) extra virgin olive oil
- limes, juiced
- 1 tsp (5mL) Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Keep micro greens aside. In a large bowl combine all vegetables and quinoa. Mix well.
- Preheat BBQ to medium/high. Grill cheese for 1 minute on each side.
- On a plate place 1/2 cup of grilled vegetable and quinoa mixture. Place 2 pieces of grilled cheese over salad and garnish with micro greens.
- In a small bottle combine all ingredients and mix well. The dressing can be made in advance up to 24hrs.