- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 25 Minutes
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan, add the onions, and cook over low heat until softened. Remove the onions from the pan. Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the onion, spinach, herbs and cheese. Mix well.
- Heat the remaining oil in a 10 inch ovenproof non stick frying pan; pour in the egg mixture and cook over medium heat until the base is golden and the frittata starts to set.
- Place pan under a hot broiler (grill) and broil (grill) until the top of the frittata is set.
- Remove the frittata from the pan, allow to cool, cut into wedges, and serve.
- Store leftover frittata in a refrigerator and treat yourself to a healthy lunch.
- Frittata is one of the most versatile recipes. Served with a toast it makes a wonderful and hearty breakfast.
- With your favourite green salad, frittata is a delicious main course.