- Preparation: 14 Minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Traditional Ricotta
- 3 tbsp (45mL) heavy cream
- 1 tbsp (15mL) ground coffee
- 50 oz sugar
- 1/2 cup (125mL) whipping cream
- 1 pkg vanilla sugar
- 10 oz almonds
- Place Salerno Ricotta Cheese in a large bowl. Add cream, ground coffee, vanilla sugar and sugar to taste. Whip until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, using electric mixer, whip the whipping cream until peaks are stiff.
- Add whipping cream to the ricotta mixture. Combine well. Scoop cream into serving glasses.
- Place a few pieces of mandarin on the top, sprinkle with almonds and finish off with a few chocolate shavings.