- Yields: 4-6
- Preparation: 50 Minutes
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup (250mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (50mL) heavy cream
- 2 tbsp (30mL) butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) paprika
- 1/4 cup (50mL) green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50mL) onion, chopped, sautéed golden brown
- 7 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 7 slices ham, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Mozzarella Cheese , shredded
- 1 cup (250mL) BLACK RIVER - 1 Year Aged Cheddar , shredded
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 °C).
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, cream, butter, salt, paprika and pepper. Pour mixture into a round pie dish.
- Place onions, bacon, ham, shredded Salerno Mozzarella Cheese, and shredded Salerno Cheddar Cheese on top.
- Sprinkle with grated Salerno Parmesan Cheese. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.