- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 118 minutes
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Grated 100% Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Casata Friulano Cheese
- 4-6 slices gluten free bread
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125mL) white wine
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1//2 tsp (2mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) dry mustard
- Mix together all three types of grated cheese. Layer the cheese and gluten-free bread in an oiled baking dish, starting with the bread.
- Combine milk and vermouth (or wine) and pour over the bread and cheese layers. Beat the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the eggs and combine well.
- Pour egg mixture over the bread and cheese layers. Let sit for 30 minutes. Place baking dish in a pan of hot water. Bake in a preheated oven (350°F) for 1 hour.
- Remove dish from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before serving.