- Yields: 4
- Preparation: 20 minutes
- 1 lb (500g) Italian bread, loaf
- 1/3 cup (75mL) olive oil
- 1/3 cup (75mL) SALERNO - Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp (15mL) basil
- 1 tbsp (15mL) oregano
- 8 oil cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 8 green olives
- 1/4 lb (125g) salami
- 1/4 lb (125g) ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb SALERNO - Provolone Cheese, sliced
- 1/4 lb (125g) SALERNO - Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Drizzle olive oil on both sides.
- Sprinkle both sides with Parmesan Cheese, basil and oregano. On the bottom half, layer black olives and chopped green olives, then salami, ham, Salerno Provolone Cheese, and Salerno Mozzarella Cheese.
- Cover with top layer of bread, and cut into 4 servings.