- Yields: 4-6
- Preparation: 72 minutes
- 2 tbsp (30mL) butter
- 2 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup (250mL) mushrooms
- 4 cups (1L) potatoes, mashed
- 3 cups (750mL) fresh turkey, cooked
- 3 oz (100mL) basil
- 1 cup (250mL) Alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) baby peas
- 1 cup (250mL) SALERNO - Casata Friulano Cheese
- 1/4 cup (50mL) SALERNO - Grated 100% Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9"x13" casserole and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and cook onions, garlic and mushrooms, until vegetables are tender, about 8 to 9 minutes. Add potatoes and turkey. Stir until well combined.
- Add pesto, Alfredo sauce and Salerno Friulano Cheese. Stir well. Pour mixture into a prepared casserole and sprinkle with Salerno Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until casserole is hot and bubble.