- Yields: 8
- Preparation: 68 Minutes
- 1 1/2 lb (750g) macaroni
- 1/2 lb (250g) pancetta, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) BLACK RIVER - 1 Year Aged Cheddar shredded, plus extra for topping
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) SALERNO - Provolone Cheese, plus extra for topping
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) SALERNO - Grated Parmesan Cheese, plus extra topping
- 1 1/2 cups (375mL) heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook macaroni pasta according to the directions on the package until al dente.
- Strain and rinse in cool water. In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, cook pancetta until crispy. In the same pan, add all of the cheeses and the cream and whisk until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Slowly add the cooked pasta to the cheese mixture, stirring gently.
- Transfer the pasta and cheese mixture to a large baking dish. Top off with more cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese is golden on the edges and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.