- Yields: 1-2
- Preparation: 30 Minutes
- Sauté onion in a frying pan on medium heat until soft, about 3 minutes. Add ground beef and sauté further until all meat is brown. Remove from stove and drain excess fat.
- Mix grated Salerno Parmesan Cheese into meat mixture until well combined.
- Pre-heat oven to 400˚ F. Place two Greek pitas on a parchment lined baking sheet. Spread tomato sauce over both pitas.
- Top evenly with ground beef mixture. Cut Salerno Provolone Cheese slices into strips and lay on top of each pizza in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for a couple of minutes before cutting. Serve immediately.